Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pamela Anderson has a new partner

For the third time Pamela Anderson has no luck in love after she decided to push through her divorce with Rick Solomon.

Apparently she is now on the safe hands of her latest partner FIN. During break time Pam done some flirting with Vancouver Canucks mascot and the looks of it she happily moved on.
From Pam Anderson blog diary:

"I know 2008 will bring all your wildest dreams. 2007 was an interesting year for me. What's the definition of insanity? This is the year I do everything I wanted to do – my way. I have so many great projects – for the environment, for animals. I'm going to be proud of every single day – and make sure I do not veer from the path. Stay focused."

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

more pics after the jump....


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment