Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus: Hannah Montana "Destroyed My Family" (GQ Interview)

Singer/actor Billy Ray Cyrus, the father of teen superstar Miley Cyurs, is now expressing his disappointment over the things happening to his family and he also gave an insulting controversial remark about their Disney’s show “Hannah Montana”.

In Billy Ray's GQ interview, he claimed that the “Hannah Montana” series destroyed his family and their e under attack by Satan.


Hannah Montana has brought a lot of families together but the fame destroyed his family and Billy wishes that the show had never happened.
Billy Ray said, "Oh, it's huge—it destroyed my family. I'll tell you right now—the damn show destroyed my family....I hate to say it, but yes, I do. Yeah. I'd take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic. Heck, yeah. I'd erase it all in a second if I could."
With the Satan remark, Billy explains:
"It's the way it is. There has always been a battle between good and evil. Always will be. You think, 'This is a chance to make family entertainment, bring families together...' and look what it's turned into."
With the different controversies that his daughter Miley Cyurs is now facing, Billy Ray expressed his concerns and fears.
Billy Ray explains, "I'm scared for her. She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she's 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I'd like to try to help. Take care of her just a little bit, to at least get her out of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm. Stop the insanity just for a minute."
Billy wants to tell to world that he was left out and he knows that he should have been a better parent and lay down some boundaries. This interview will definitely create another gap between him and Miley especially his soon-to-be ex-wife Tish.

For the full article, visit GQ.


[Photo courtesy by GQ/DANIELLE LEVITT]

No comments:

Post a Comment