Monday, January 17, 2011

Anne Hathaway as Lesbian Aunt on 'Glee' guest role

Actress Anne Hathaway got her wish to appear in the hit musical series "Glee" with her self-designed character role.

The 28-year-old actress will be playing the lesbian aunt of Chris Colfer’s character, Kurt.

"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy confirmed it and the deal happened during Golden Globe Awards show, he reveals:
“She walked by our table and we have a mutual friend and I said, ‘Do you really want to do it?’ And she said, ‘I do.’ And I said, ‘OK, we’re gonna do it.’”
“I think we’ll do it probably in a month and a half or so… I have to talk to Anne about what she wants to sing. I’m sure she has ideas,” he said. “I’m excited about that.”
Meanwhile, "Glee" won a Golden Globe for Best Television Series (Comedy or Musical) while Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch won Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress, respectively.

[Photo courtesy by Sandy Young/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment